About 20 years ago, I found a seal coat for $10 in a garage sale here in south Louisiana by a grad student at LSU who was originally from New York. I coolly placed thee coat on a pile of other "stuff" my bride was purchasing, and ! went on looking for more stuff. When I came to purchase "my coat", I saw the grad student going up the stairs with MY coat! I asked my bride what was going on and she said that i didn't "need that old coat" and it had belonged to the grad student's deceased mother. So, my bride convinced the young lady to keep the coat!

After several more years of looking for a seal coat, I found one in an antique clothing store, again for $10! This time I purchased the coat, which was beautiful but needed re-sewing. When my bride and I got it back to the house, I placed the coat on the bed. My bride then saw how beautiful the coat was and decided to "try it on". Well, it was a perfect fit! SO, my mother offered to have it re-sewn for my bride!!!!!

In case you're wondering, I'm still looking for a seal coat... If I ever find another one, I'll take a razor blade to it before it ever gets to the car!!

Bowfin47