Quote Originally Posted by bdesavage View Post
Just got through talking with Brad(Kaboom1) and a "Executive Decision" was made Joe V. will be the "Offical Coordinator" for the Michigan Fish-In Meet and Greet. Thank You Joe for Your Selfless Dedication to the Cause
I'm speechless...I'll find a way to get back at BOTH of you before the week is out.

Since I'm the "Official Coordinator" for the MIFI '08 M&G, it will take place Monday evening from 5:30 p.m. until you feel like leaving. This will allow time for those going to dinner in Gate's restaurant time to have some appetizers before their meal, and then to return for more interaction before preparing for the evening hatch or full blown night fishing for the monster trout.

We will gather in the upstairs conference room for the appetizers, then move to the river's edge. Depending on the weather, we may be able gather with food and drink right along the river by the landing dock, so I think we'll remain flexible for the gathering place. We can pull together some of the picnic tables to set the goodies on. As dedicated fisherpersons, we are all accustomed to changing venues at the drop of a hat.

If a glass of red wine is not to your liking, feel free to bring your favorite beverage to chase the goodies. If you would like to bring a snack/appetizer to share that would be fine, but PLEASE don't feel obligated to do so. I'm certain my fellow chefs from the Island Nation of Ohio will surprise us with something made streamside to please our taste buds (No pressure, Brad!). Perhaps something with with crabmeat or lobster? I know you are that kind of 'selfless' person, 'ol buddy.

If anyone has any other ideas, feel free to keep them in your shirt pocket unless YOU want to be in charge. Ahhhhhh, leadership is lonely.

Joe