Howdy, Shane! Nice flies! keep it up..........That's right about proportion, but you're doing great, and your not tryin to catch fishermen, but fish...let them be the judge.
as for the little wifey...well just blame it all on us, and name names if you like, we're not scared, (well I don't think Paul's scared, anyway, use his name) As for me, a couple years ago, my wife caught me and my son in a high end fly shop when we were on vacation, and before she had us move along, she got a look at the prices on some of their flies....she even said they looked just like mine... and now she thinks I'm savin money ? ? I just figured that to be a windfall..... I do a little side work as a machinist and fabricator, and I use that $$ to cover a lot of my fishin expense, so not too much $$ comes out of the "general fund" I recommend that to anyone if you can do it. anyway, Keep up the good work, and get out and fish some of them flies yer tyin.
Just keep us in the loop, or wel have to send some of the boys over to pay ya a visit.........we do have some fellas in Canada..eh...
Welcome to the obsession....................ModocDan