Maddog- Not trying to start anything here but you have to admit that you were looking to tell someone about your new rods, Which I may add that it is more than normal to do so. I would have probably done the same thing. It is human nature to brag about a new thing we are getting or just got. If you didn't want to brag just a bit you wouldn't have said anything. But I will also admit that the person at the shops was more than an *** over it. If it would have happened here I would have told the guy he was an ***. I have known most of the shop owners here for many years so I don't take any crap from them.
In fact a few years back I had a newer guy in one shop make light of just about eveything I had to say. I told one of the other clerks in the store to tell him if he did it again I would take him out back and one of us wouldn't walk back into the store for awhile. I am to old to take crap off of a young jerk. It stopped right there and then. He dosen't work for that shop anymore thank goodness. Ron

PS: I am glad he didn't take me up on it he would have probably killed me.