Thank you all very much!! Yes, today I will be 64 which means this is the last year I will have to pay $86 dollars for a fishing/hunting lic., a trout stamp and a yearly pass for the smaller TVA lakes in TN!!! Next year I will be paying $11 which covers all my fishing unless, of course, TN changes the ruling for us Senior Citizens!!

I do plan to go fishing on the Duck River today. I need to get away plus tomorrow there is a group of disabled vets arriving and our fly fishing club is taking all of them fly fishing on the Duck River. There are about 10 or more arriving from several areas plus Ft. Campbell and they will be here Friday and Saturday. We have arranged rooms for all of them plus Arrowhead Ranch is allowing us to use their river access and community building for the function and luncheon. I spent yesterday with another group of disabled vets at the vets hospital in Murfreesboro and we had a good time. I hope and pray the weather will allow us two good days to show these vets a great time. They keep predicting thunderstorms, but, they have been wrong at times and I hope they are for this group.

Next week starts regular tying and fishing classes for the boys at Arrowhead. Since there are 17 boys there now, we are breaking them up into groups and one group will have an electricial class, another group will be having a welding class and one group will be mine for fly tying. Each week we will shift the groups around.

Thank you all and thank you FAOL