Thread: Swap Box Round #2

Threaded View

Here is the mailing list and rules for Round #2 swap box, please read over the rules for the swap box.

We will get started as soon as I received the swap box from round #1
    I should have the swap box from Jack Hise by the middle of next week 04/27, I will take inventory of the swap box, then list all the materials that will start round #2 off.

Round #2 Swap Box mailing list
    1) Jack Hise
    2) Gigmaster
    3) Bobbymojo
    4) Kaboom1
    5) DaveMac
    6) Flybugpa
    7) Dry Fly Guy
    Albasurf
    9) Flygal
    10) Jeffro
    11) Liljoe
    12) Popperfly

Swap box rules

1) Post WHEN you receive the swap box and WHEN you ship the swap box and Please make every effort Not to keep the swap box more than 2 days before forwarding to next person on swap box list.

2) Prior to adding materials to the swap box, look over the mailing list and see who will follow you. Then determine what kind of fishing they might do, such as Trout fish, Salmon fish, Bass fish, Salt Water fish or Popper fishing, included tying materials or whatever from your findings so everyone has something good to take from the swap box.

3) Take what interest you from the swap box and LIST all materials Taken and Replaced with by posting here on this thread and please make sure equal value applies.

4) Absolutely NO!! Un-treated skins allowed in swap box, must be commercially tanned skin. We don't need a problem like round #1 and with the weather getting warming in most parts of the country there is a high potential for bugs. Make sure all materials are sealed in zip-lock bags or whatever means you have to seal the bag to prevent any bug infestation please.

5) If you are going on Vacation, Business trip or whatever, please inform the swapmiester (popperfly) so I can make arrangements with the people before and after you on the list.

6) I will included a shipping list along with mailing labels, just find the next person name on the list, peel and stick shipping label over the old address label, add postage, drop in the mail. Please leave my address as the return address so if there is any problem it will come back to me and I can send it back on it way.

If you have questions with the swap box drop me a PM. Thanks to all swappers, let's have some fun.

Last edited by popperfly; 04-27-2011 at 09:31 PM.
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !