My buddies and I went for the weekend and asked several tyers about issues regarding different flies and suggestions. Brad Buzzi stopped the fly he was working on and then showed us from start to finish a crease fly and a gooey fly when we talked w/him about what we were thinking of for a certain situation. And he even made some suggestions for some modifications. Enrico Puglisi did the same thing. I saw Alberto Calzolari help 2 people who wanted to pick his brain about tying full dress salmon flies. We talked with over half of the tyers at some point and found them to be friendly and helpful. And we found some materials that are tough to get in local shops sometimes. I attended one of the seminars and was reminded of a few things I'd forgotten to keep in mind.

Yes it is alot of the same stuff and people as before but it's also what you make of it. This was my second year going there and I plan on going again. These are wonderful people who will share w/you what they know but you have to ask. And having a beverage with some of them after the show is fun also.

My 2 cents worth, sorry you were disappointed.