Well fianlly got around to going to visit Dave at OKC Kayak last night and talk about a wealth of awesome information! I got every question answered alnog with some I had not even thought about, funny he closes up shop at 6:00pm and when I finally got out of there at 6:45pm there was a Native Ultimate 14.5 in the back of my truck Dave got me set up with the right length of paddle, we added a flyrod holder where it's easy to get to but out of the way, a slick little anchor system on the side of the yak, a PFD that is geared toward fishing, and a wealth of great information and a source of future information. I had to pass of the spray skirts something about my pockets are deep but mainly filled with lint LOL.

Well now it seems I have an awesome fishing platform and seems there are a mess of folks here in the Okc area that have yaks and get together a couple evenings a week when the weather is a touch warmer so looks like I have a social platform to boot. I'm pretty happy with this purchase as the folks on this site have offered a weath of information and some great links not to mention the people here in town are just full of good information also. Guys a big thank you goes out to each of you that offered me opinions and experiences! Later,

Kirk