The only Kayak I would use is the Native Ultimate kayak. It uses a pontoon style hull, and they claim that you can stand up in it. The cockpit is open so that you don't snag your fly line,and they make covers to close it up if you don't want to get wet. They cost a little more, but it's true when they say you get what you pay for. i bought mine this year, and I am glad I did. I was going to buy the cheaper one until I found a dealer that had a demo day. I had tried the wilderness system kayaks, and was about to pull the trigger on one when a friend that was working there said I need to try the Ultimate, and that was all it took. The kayak was out this year on a lake that had pontoons pulling skiers creating large wakes, and it handled the wakes like a champ.The friend of mine told me to head into a wake instead of it coming in from the side. I forgot one time and he was shocked that the kayak just skimmed across the wake with out tipping. To me that one time was well worth the purchase.