bjames,
OK, I am answering your post, but frankly I am a bit confused as to it's purpose. Not being familiar with your previous posts, which I think you are indicating were ignored, I find myself in the same quandary that many others who will read it will find themselves in.
Let me try to respond anyway.
The BB here on FAOL is a great resource. Here you will not only find the answers to questions which you may have, but, you will also find the answers to questions you didn't know you had, at least not consciously.
It has always been my experience that the posters here are courteous and polite. Have there been instances of improper conduct, yes there have. Are they tolerated? No they are not! This board has always been a civil board, perhaps the most so of any found anywhere on the internet. It exists for the enjoyment, and at times, education of its members. All contributions in that vane are welcome.
It seems the tone of your post is a bit antagonistic. However, it may be echoing some frustration with feeling as though you have not been given your 'just due' at some point in the past. If this is the case, may I suggest the following? Ask a question, or respond to a previous post, comment on an article, pro or con, participate.
Simply standing on the bank, tossing rocks into the water where the rest of us are fishing is not going to endear you to anyone.
Hopefully you accept my response constructively and become a member of our community. You are welcome here. But, please, do not hold us responsible for some past transgression to which we were not a party.
Welcome, and Tight lines,
George