Most of them are sent today. I had one tyer who sent postage, but no envelope, and two that need customs forms. I will take the forms in and mail the internationals tomorrow. I will also grab a package of mailers and take care of the last one. It went really smoothly compared to other nightmares I have heard of with swaps. I only had to pick up a couple extra stamps to get everybody up to postage. Most of you were well overpaid on postage. (Too bad I couldn't peel stamps off of some of the envelopes and apply them to the others, but the fully paid ones had already been whisked away on the sorter.) Might have been my fault for tying two large streamer patterns...

The two international packages both included the smallest possible container for the flies. (Little hook packages.) If I had paid attention to this fact ahead of time, I wouldn't have tied two massive patterns! We also had mickey finns, which are kind of long. I loaded your flies into traditional Altoid tins, and I will pick up the extra postage to get them back to you. (Hate to have you go through all of the work and end up with damaged flies.)

Again, this has been a really fun swap. All of the flies were great, and I hope to do this again next year.

Thanks,
Dave