Beautiful fish, Bob.

A couple of years ago my wife and I flew to Oahu for a week of getaway fun and I had the opportunity to fish Kaneohe Bay with a friend. When we arrived at our walkin point, my friend groaned a little and said it was going to be touch fishing because the tide was running high. Once we bailed off and I realized that seeing fish would be extremely difficult. While we did see quite a few large bonefish cruising, but the only thing that I got to take my fly was an 8 lb blue fin trevally. Since I had never caught one before, and until that time was completely oblivious to it's existance, that fish made the day. Not only a beautiful fish, but a great fighter. Had we been able to fish from a skiff, maybe the outcome would have been a little different. Another thing that helped pass the day was watching the air exercises at the Marine Air Station. America's finest at work.
I hope to return to Hawaii soon and this time I will plan on more than one day of fishing. That is truly one beautiful place to chase bonefish.

Tight lines, Chris