TY1on88;
WELCOME to FAOL!
I'm just going to "sneak in here, under the radar", and try and get out again before the shrapnel starts flying on your question.......................
As Joe V. mentioned, you'll get a million suggestions, from members here, because we all have our own personal favorites and personal reasons for the vises we like and use.
Your question gets asked a lot, here, on the boards and it's a tough one to answer, due to all the variables involved in choosing a vice.
Hopefully, you're going to be "stuck with it" for a very long time so it's not something to make a "snap decision" about!
Personally, I like using my Apex Anvil. Great little vice, rotary function, cam lock jaws, and comes with both, pedestal and C-clamp mounts, USA made, and sells for $99.95 most places.
http://www.anvilusa.com/fly.htm
I don't own one, but have tied on the Danvise and they're another great choice and you can't beat Al for service, either!

I'd honestly suggest, if at all possible, to visit your local den of evil, (better known by some as "a fly shop"), and ask to tie on a few models they may have in stock.
Check ease of use, height when sitting in front of it and adjustability to various ways you may like tying. Jaws and how well they hold a hook, and a lot of other features, you may not realize are important until you set down, in front of any given vise and begin tying!
Good luck and let us know what you finally decide on!
Also, don't be a stranger to the BB, here!
There are many vets, here, at FAOL but unfortunately, a lot like myself, served when muskets were the weapons of choice.