+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Good News/Bad News for the Idaho Fish-In

Thumbs up

Ron,
    CONGRATS!!!
    You are entering Heaven on earth! I don't think anything in my life can compare to the love of my Grandchildren. Every time I hear of someone becoming a first time Grandparent, the eyes get a little moist. You and VEE are Blessed....as are, of course, the expectant Parents.
    God Bless,
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Congrats Ron and Vickie. Should be there on Monday for the Fish-In. Can't wait. This will be my third Fish-In this year and hoping to make it to more of them next year. When I learn how to catch some fish maybe I will finally do a write-up on one of my trips. lol Jerry

Ron'n Vee - congrats on the g'k. Like oldfrat, my kids took forever to produce the next generation. Waiting till they were in their thirties to get married was part of the extended process. Then, 5 years ago came #1, a delight in every way. Since then there have been 3 more, all but one during this time of year.

I'm still trying to readjust my ffishing to the g'kid situation. When one is forthcoming, wifey and I hang loose to provide infrastructure, so no long extended trips away, such as to the boonies of ID. This year, I hope to settle down the b'day schedules - kids these days seem to have their parties on weekends rather than the exact day, and I am campaigning to combine them in order to clear out 10 days in order to come back to the ID FI.

You are in for some wonderful times with the new one(s).

tl
    les

+ Reply to Thread