+ Reply to Thread

Thread: With my profound thanks and respect

Default With my profound thanks and respect

Profound thanks and respect, especially at this time of year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...GOjNsE4aY#t=1s
    ‎"Trust, but verify" - Russian Proverb, as used by Ronald Reagan

My thanks, my respect, and my prayers go out to all our troops.

Rocky

I hate cold weather, what we have had isn't really cold compared to real cold weather. The last couple of nights as I got into bed on the cool sheets and pull the blanket up under my chin for several seconds, I have been reminded of the soldiers in the mountains of Afghanistan and thought of how cold they were standing guard or trying to get a little sleep in that GI mountain sleeping bag. God bless them everyone and their family.

Thanks for sharing Maodiver.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Maodiver,

Thanks for sharing, and thanks to all my Brothers & Sisters In the Armed Forces, retired and active, for now and the past! Stay safe!

Respectfully yours, Dave S.

nighthawk Guest

Have seen this poen many times but I will never get tired of it. I love it! God bless my brothers and sisters at arms current, future and past!

Blog Entries

Wonderful, God Bless the valiant, selfless Troops of our great Countries. USA and Can..
    As in the Army, I have never had a bad day Fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one!
    Everyone must believe in something and I believe in Fly Fishing and Fly Tying and believe I will
    Member of Project Healing Waters & Fly Fishing Canada, Project Healing Waters Canada

Sniff, sniff, must have something in my eye again. Thanks for sharing it here.

Okay, who gets to come to Wyoming and dry off my keyboard??

THANK YOU for this moment and sharing, THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED!!!!
    Wyo-Blizzard

I have a baby Brother out there somewhere right now, i heard they did a thing for moral where they got together on the ship he's on and pulled out the youngest and oldest Marine on it, my BABY brother was the oldest... I pray for them all.
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

I thanked a Vietnam Vet a few years ago, noticed a tatoo on his arm with a date and asked if he was a veteran. He replied yes, I thanked him and shook his hand. He came back into the store 20 minutes later, tears streaming down his face to thank me for thanking him...I was the first person to EVER say thank you.

Take every chance you get to thank a Vet or active serviceman/woman. It truly is the least we can do, they deserve so much more, but always appreciate our grattitude for what they do.

TT.

+ Reply to Thread