+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OHIO STATE'S Opponent

Default OHIO STATE'S Opponent

Latest info is University of Florida is being promoted to No. 2 after USC'S loss.
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Bring 'em on!...Although I STILL think Michigan is the REAL #2. The bowl people will never let 2 teams from the same conference fight it out for the National Championship.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

ESPN said that Florida's schedule was tougher than Michigans. Nothing is official.
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Personally, I don't think that Florida is all that good. However, if I were Ohio State I'd want to play them to prove that contention to the world.

As much as I'd like to see a rematch between Ohio State and Michigan, the 2 best teams, Ohio State really has nothing to gain by playing Michigan twice.

John

This is the folly of the BSC. If this were a playoff my guess it would be a Big 10 rematch when all was said and done. I suppose we'll never know, and really, isn't that the fun of this -- our heated little opinions? I just know my two teams -- MN Gophers and the MO Tigers -- won't be in the mix. JGW

I personally don't think that another Ohio State Michigan game could be as good as the first one.
    The sports people today said that Michigan and Ohio State played for the Big Ten title and Michigan lost, so it's on to the next opponent.
    I just want to say that Oregon State kicked Hawaii's BUTT! last night! OSU came out swinging and didn't let up. I am very proud of OSU's season. Early in the season they were dead in the water. The fans wanted the coach and the quarterback FIRED!
    The game that turned the season around was when OSU beat UW in Seattle and also beat USC.
    Doug

What if Michigan and Ohio State played again. This time Michigan won. Would they have to play another game.......best 2 out of 3?

I can't imagine them not picking Florida, they played the hardest schedule in the country losing only 1 game at Auburn. They played 9 teams heading to bowl games and only lost to 1 of them, they also won the SEC, the best conference in college football this year. Michigan didn't even win thier Conference!
    The man who coined the phrase "Money can't buy happiness", never bought himself a good fly rod!

Michigan had a very good season. Miami was terrible. Miami is actually headed to BOISE! to play a bowl game. I'll bet Miami doesn't even know where Idaho is! Notre Dame had one of the lamest schedules and the press kept hyping them.
    I'm glad USC lost to UCLA because USC will be going to the Rose Bowl and a PAC 10 team should be in that bowl.
    Before the Boise members yell at me, I think I would live in Boise, instead of Miami, anytime.
    Anyway, after Miami plays a whole game on Boise State's field, they will be in a BLUE mood and singing the BLUES! Get it? BLUE.
    Doug

nighthawk Guest

Here it is:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2685119

I also would have liked to see a rematch with Michigan but the Gators are a good team as well. Should be a good game.

As much as it pains a Nittany Lions fan to say this :

Go Buckeyes!

+ Reply to Thread