Thread: Hotspotting ...

Threaded View

My point after jumping into all this mess, was you cannot tell anyone anything like you could in the old days, with a simple nod everything was accepted to be kept on the down low. There is a whole new generaton of fishers out there ,in my opinion would would fish in your grave if it held a pod of fish. One case in point that stands out , I have had a "friend' of mine , while I was with a client, and we wre casting to rising fish, doing very well. this "friend" recognizes me, enters on the opposite bank and nymphs the same pod we are c&ring from. I bit my tounge hard enough to make it bleed . stuff like this is why I walked away from the indie and only go where few are willing to put forth the effort to get to. There are simply too many people vying for the same fish here in the east as it was put earlier, and as I age I am more and more un willing to exchange info on where I have been. I show trusted old friends who I have formed concrete relationships with over the years and that's about it. Fly patterns I give away freely but that is another long winded story,i want people to catch fish , just not over my shoulder.
    Last edited by flybugpa; 05-26-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    Please, support Project Healing Waters....Thank You