Thread: A Big Thank you to Betty & attention new members...

Threaded View

Default A Big Thank you to Betty & attention new members...

This seems to be the right time of the year to post this. Ms. Betty posted this as a FOTW several years ago and I have been tying up at least a dozen each year as Christmas gifts to family and friends. I just want to say "Thank You" Ms. Betty for sharing this. As a gift, it has always been well received and is something that cements the bond between family and friends each year as they put up their tree and hang decorations. It is not that difficult to tie up and mine are not as pretty as Ms. Betty's, but, they work.

I posted this because we probably have many new members who have not looked at all FAOL has to offer in articles and this is one FOTW that is not that difficult to do plus makes for a very nice present that is not expensive but, at the same time, is priceless because it is not something that can be purchased at the local big box store and has a personal touch which will mean more to family and friends.

Thanks, again, Ms. Betty .... Here is the link for those who may be interested: http://www.flyanglersonline.com/flyt...112706fotw.php

Last edited by WarrenP; 11-24-2012 at 11:08 AM.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.