At the Idaho fish-in 3 years ago a very good friend told me about his ultra uber mondo select super secret spot on the Lochsa river because he knew that I have difficulty walking and that even getting down to the stream is a struggle for me. He swore me to secrecy. I snuck out of camp in the early morning and drove to the milepost that he mentioned but no good access to the river was evident. So I drove on about 20 more miles till I saw a road heading toward the Lochsa. I took the road to its end at a good camping spot and found a really easy access trail to a wonderfull looking pool with as it turned out plenty of hungry cutthroat in it. I had a marvelous day. When I got back to the camp I told my buddy I couldn't find his spot. He said Oh yeah after you left I realized that I gave you the wrong mile post sorry! No problem, I described the pool I found on my own and He said, Wow that sounds like it. In the next 2 days While I fished that pool at least a dozen FAOL members showed up at the secret pool that it turned out everyone knew about. If a road leads to it ....... IT IS NOT A SECRET!!!!