+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers are needed once more..........

Default Prayers are needed once more..........

I'm posting this, because I'm..................... hmmmm, well, because I........... errrrrr.......... Well, believe it or not, I AM posting this, because Her Royal Majesty Better Hiner is in need of prayers, encouragement and caring from those that wish to offer it, amongst the FAOL family and community, BUT...."She didn't want to bother, and/or, burden anyone".
    (yes, I HAVE been given her permission to post this, I would not, without her giving it to me).
    Her Royal Majesty has been undergoing many medical tests, in recent months, to determine exactly, what may be causing her some serious health issues.
    As of "right now", nothing definite is really known so I cannot really give any information as to "what it is, we're praying for and fighting against", sorry.

However, she has recently, undergone some very painful tests and is awaiting the results in a few weeks.

I apologize, again, for this posting being so "vague" but please understand, that neither does Betty want a lot of "false reports and assumptions", started, until the true facts are better known once her last test results are verified.

Her MOST Royal Highness, DOES need our encouragement, support, caring and prayers, however, to help her get through whatever may lie ahead for her in the weeks and months to come.
    Of course, as more is known and more comes to light, resulting from these tests, Her Royal Highness, herself, will take over this thread and keep everyone updated.

I, know, all to well what this "FAMILY of FAOL" can do, for someone in Betty's situation, because you all know what you've done for ME, in my recent health situation

So, please, if you're so inclined add Her Royal Highness to your list of prayers and keep her in the forefront of your mind.
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

HRH Betty will most definately be in my thoughts and Prayers.
    All the best.
    Mike.

Smile

Betty,
    Please keep us updated on your health! I don't want anything to happen to you! Your like a second Mother to me.
    Love,
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Thumbs up

Betty,

You are in my prayers. May the Lord keep you in the hollow of his hand.....
    Exploring the waters of western Montana...

nighthawk Guest

Betty,
    Please know that you are loved and we are praying for you and Cary. We are going to be positive for you and Cary. If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to email or pm me!

We love you both and are praying for both of you.

God Bless,
    Eric and Amy

HRH maybe- First Mom yes - kind and quick witted most definitely, You are in my prayers. Look at my reply on the quote string, think that says it all.
    Dave
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration"
    "Izaac Walton"
    Member of NBOF
    Life Member FFF
    Member Ohio Council FFF

Betty, Carrie & all their loved ones have our prayers from here in Ohio. If you have ever met Betty, you will have fallen in love with this wonderful lady. She is your best friend, favorite Sister or Aunt....that's how she hits you when you meet her.

Betty......We all love ya & ANYTHING you need, just let us know!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

I'll send a prayer from Australia - that'll really make God sit up and take notice.

Thanks for the update paul. Just last Saturday Betty PM'd me worried about EdD as he hadn't responded to her PM's! That's Betty, worry about another first! She's for sure in my prayers.
    I just sent her a "Lynchburg Fly Fishing Club" T shirt today too. I hope to see her stylin' in it at the MI Fish-In.

Prayers being sent from the North West corner of the island nation.

Brad

+ Reply to Thread