Thread: My best friend and our new fishing buddies!

Threaded View

Blog Entries

Default My best friend and our new fishing buddies!

I have had German Shepherd Dogs all my life, and about six years ago some bastard stole my 18 month old wonder GSD "Dargo" from my back yard in the middle of the night, the thief broke two locks to do so.

Well I promised myself that I would be retired before I try and ease the pain of that loss. I will not leave this fellows side, I was 8000 km away when he was taken, Ann called me in tears, I almost ended up in Military jail that night, I did end up in custody but the meatheads were understanding.

My wonderful wife (Whom is feeling so much better, for those that know of what I am saying) waited until her own sons were gown and able to take care of themselves to get her dream dog.

My GSD name is "Fischer" which means "fisherman" in German

Ann's Golden Retrievers' name is "Thor" which means "God of the Goofy" in Viking I think.(Just kidding he is a big goof, and is very red around his head and ears, and thinks he is bigger then he is, I know and admire the Norse God Thor)
    Fischer

Thor

Ann and the Boys

Me and the Boys
    Last edited by flyfishfairwx; 03-20-2008 at 05:04 AM.
    As in the Army, I have never had a bad day Fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one!
    Everyone must believe in something and I believe in Fly Fishing and Fly Tying and believe I will
    Member of Project Healing Waters & Fly Fishing Canada, Project Healing Waters Canada