+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bathroom (Beating a Path To!)(not ff)

Default Bathroom (Beating a Path To!)(not ff)

Jack,
    If it wasn't for Eric's quitting smoking post, YOU would be 'The Man of The Day!) I just got my mail and Lo & Behold You were telling me straight!!! You actually sent me a beautiful Glow In The Dark Furled leader!!!
    Your a wonderful person, no matter what Warren & Ed have PM'd me about YOU!!
    I will treasure this Leader!
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bathroom (Beating a Path To!)(not ff)

Quote Originally Posted by DShock
    Jack,
    If it wasn't for Eric's quitting smoking post, YOU would be 'The Man of The Day!) I just got my mail and Lo & Behold You were telling me straight!!! You actually sent me a beautiful Glow In The Dark Furled leader!!!
    Thanks,
    Doug
    And on the second cast you hook a tree behind you...it is WAY to high up so you give it a yank...The line/leader knot gives way and the glow in the dark leader is 25 feet up in that damn tree. You get sad and go home to tell err I mean lie to Jack that it was perfect and turned over like a whisper and you caught tons of fish with it. AND even worse you will not be able to find the bathroom in the middle of the nigh because that (double purpose) leader is up in that tree and you REFUSE to pay the power bill!

3WEEKS LATER:
    Doug finally goes back to the lake and starts to fish in the same spot where he had lost that leader. It gets dark all around but there seems to be a aura of light around him....(he forgot about the leader) and is wondering WTH is going on...He turns around and is instantly saddened to see the leader flying like a flag in the breeze in the damn tree!

Then he woke up from the nightmare and realized that the leader was sitting there glowing on the nightstand next to him for an (emergency).

Sign me,,,
    The REAL chris not an imposter!
    Chris
    "There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot."-Steven Wright
    http://fishiesonthefly.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Flyandtie1
    Jack,
    Thanks,
    Doug
    And on the second cast you hook a tree behind you...it is WAY to high up so you give it a yank...The line/leader knot gives way and the glow in the dark leader is 25 feet up in that damn tree. You get sad and go home to tell err I mean lie to Jack that it was perfect and turned over like a whisper and you caught tons of fish with it. AND even worse you will not be able to find the bathroom in the middle of the nigh because that (double purpose) leader is up in that tree and you REFUSE to pay the power bill!

3WEEKS LATER:
    Doug finally goes back to the lake and starts to fish in the same spot where he had lost that leader. It gets dark all around but there seems to be a aura of light around him....(he forgot about the leader) and is wondering WTH is going on...He turns around and is instantly saddened to see the leader flying like a flag in the breeze in the damn tree!

Then he woke up from the nightmare and realized that the leader was sitting there glowing on the nightstand next to him for an (emergency).

Sign me,,,
    Jack,
    Don't worry! I will NOT lose this leader in a tree! In the Winter Months, your Glow in the Dark Furled leader will serve as a Night Light & Guide to the bathroom in the dark. This leader will brighten my nights and days!!
    Your the best Jack! much better than everyone said you were going to be !!! (mostly ex Michigan neighbors)
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

THANKS JACK!!!! [url=http://www.squidoo.com/seonorwich:6e84a][/url:6e84a][url=http://www.squidoo.com/seonorwich:6e84a][/url:6e84a][url=http://www.squidoo.com/seonorwich:6e84a][/url:6e84a][url=http://www.squidoo.com/seonorwich:6e84a][/url:6e84a][url=http://www.squidoo.com/seonorwich:6e84a][/url:6e84a][url=http://www.squidoo.com/seonorwich:6e84a][/url:6e84a][url=http://www.squidoo.com/seonorwich:6e84a][/url:6e84a][url=http://www.squidoo.com/seonorwich:6e84a][/url:6e84a]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flyandtie1
    Jack,
    Thanks,
    Doug

3WEEKS LATER:

Sign me,,,
    Jack,
    Don't worry! I will NOT lose this leader in a tree! In the Winter Months, your Glow in the Dark Furled leader will serve as a Night Light & Guide to the bathroom in the dark. This leader will brighten my nights and days!!
    Your the best Jack! much better than everyone said you were going to be !!! (mostly ex Michigan neighbors)
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Hay are you all sure that this is Chris, I detect a bit of evil twin in the tone of his post....

Or are you (DOUG/JACK) rubbing off on him
    As in the Army, I have never had a bad day Fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one!
    Everyone must believe in something and I believe in Fly Fishing and Fly Tying and believe I will
    Member of Project Healing Waters & Fly Fishing Canada, Project Healing Waters Canada

Ray,
    Thanks for the warning! We certainly don't want Chris to be like us, so we will be more careful.
    Doug

Thank You Douglas.
    Now with the money you'll save on electricity and not having to buy any more leaders you will soon afford that plane ticket to go sit on Bill!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hise
    Thank You Douglas.
    Now with the money you'll save on electricity and not having to buy any more leaders you will soon afford that plane ticket to go sit on Bill!
    Jack,
    Thanks for helping me with my electric bill!! ( I made a PUN!!) (BILL) Jack, Your a

Thank You Douglas.
    Muchly appreciated Jack, thanks for keeping my dear husband in your thoughts as you sent out that glow in the dark leader to Doug, the sooner her gets here, the better we will be....lol !!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsKneppPA
    Thank You Douglas.
    Muchly appreciated Jack, thanks for keeping my dear husband in your thoughts as you sent out that glow in the dark leader to Doug, the sooner her gets here, the better we will be....lol !!
    MrsKnepp,
    I've got some bad news! I've lost weight so I won't be able to put as much pressure on Bill!
    Sorry,
    Doug

+ Reply to Thread