EdD

Here is a report on Mike and Jack's visit from my end. I had a great time with the two of them! It is really good to finally be able to put a face to a name on this great site! I got some of that world famous peanut butter fudge and all I can tell you about it is that it is just terrible. If any of you have any that was sent to you, you need to send it to me in Tennessee because the EPA will permit me to dispose of it here in the hills of Tennessee! Don't even attempt to taste it, just send it here and I will dispose of it properly for you at no charge! We fished the Duck River at 3 different places that I enjoy and hopefully, they had as much fun as I did. I will let them tell you about any fish that were caught. I really enjoyed spending many hours on the water with them and the evenings here at my home at the tying table and furling board. Oh, by the way, Kathy if you are reading this, you really need to ask Jack about his first thread furled leader he made here at my house. It is really something beyond describing. You must ask him to show it to you! From my end, the visit was really appreciated and Mike and Jack are really two great guys. I am already looking forward to their next visit. Everything went as I had hoped for as far as the weather permitting us to get on the river and with catching fish. I got to see Jack catch his first trout on his new "boo" and Mike caught trout on his "boo". I can only pray that the two of them enjoyed the trip as much as I enjoyed meeting them and fishing with them. They are 2 great guys and a lot of fun to be around.

------------------
Warren