Mantis

It does look different doesn't it. The hook fits in a hole in what would be jaws on a regualr vise, then the knob is turned, drawing the hook rearward, and holding it extremely well from four directions. On smaller hooks, the optional regular jaws are recommended, since it's very easy to put too much pressure on the wire, and snap it right off. With two heads, you can tie on either or both, by simply swiveling one head to where the other was, giving you the option of using different jaws, or allowing flies to dry while tying another, speeding up production. It adjusts every way you can think of. I'd suggest you look on the website given above, cause I'm sure no expert at all it can do. Prices are given in Pounds, but you can multiply by $1.78 and get pretty close. It's compact, light, has a suction base that would lift the table off the floor, it's rotaty, comes in black or silver. Quality stuff. The website can tell you more than I can. The reels are great. I've got two of them coming as we speak. Now I've got to figure a way to tell my wife how the old Regal vise just gave up, or broke.
These folks are just getting started, and I'll suggest that they advertise here if they can.