+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We need some laughs here !!!

Hybrid View

While working for an organization that delivers lunches to elderly shut-ins, I used to take my 4-year-old daughter on my afternoon rounds. She was unfailingly intrigued by the various appliances of old age, particularly the canes, walkers and wheelchairs. One day I found her staring at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass. As I braced myself for the inevitable barrage of questions, she merely turned and whispered, "The tooth fairy will never believe this!"
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Prayer for Senility - God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference. Now that I'm older, here's what I've discovered: * I started out with nothing, I still have most of it. * My wild oats have turned to prunes and All Bran. * I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart. * Funny, I don't remember being absent minded ... * If all is not lost, where is it? * It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser. * Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant. * I wish the buck stopped here. I sure could use a few ... * Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seat cause kids. * It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere. * Only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom. * If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees. * When you're finally holding all the cards, why does everyone else decide to play chess? * It's not hard to meet expenses ... they're everywhere.
    Last edited by Uncle Jesse; 06-11-2024 at 01:55 AM.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

+ Reply to Thread