Just a couple more notes.

Watching the osprey from nest building to the point when their chicks begin leaving the nest, fishing on their own, and finally leaving the nest has been a really enjoyable experience for me personally the past couple of years. I'm thinking there are a lot of younger people and children who might also enjoy watching that unfold day by day.

This is the season of birth on the ranch. Expect to see this year's new bear cubs, lion kittens, elk calves, deer fawns, equine foals, etc starting any day now. ( Only one new elk calf and one foal so far this year. And one new cub. )

Also, there are a number of different water fowl and some raptors, like bald and golden eagles that make occasional appearances on the trail cams, and one of the ponds on the live feed has a large population of turtles, which can be quite amusing.

Besides the live and daily activity on the live feeds and trail cams, there are a whole bunch of videos that can be quite entertaining and informative.

This ranch is a real resource in so many ways. And while it is in my back yard in western Montana, it is available to anyone with an internet connection.

John