Quote Originally Posted by Steve Molcsan View Post
Heard that ( playing tag ) before, not sure if its was you. ... The FEB is a legend pattern in my fly book!

Be well - sm
... that was me, Steve.

I've written on the subject of "playing tag" several times. The first time was a thread on the Fly Anglers on Line Forum on 5-4-12 titled "What's the point..."

There was a rather lengthy and interesting discussion with good number of participants making quite a range of comments. That was the good old days, when lots of folks on the BB joined in and threads often went on for days.

Another more recent thread was titled "Playing tag" and I did another after a visit to British Columbia in 2016 where I encountered a long time fly fishing guide who volunteered that fishing flies without hooks was a commonly accepted and legal practice in that province, and that doing so did not require a license, which is pretty expensive for non-residents.

Anyway, doing well here in the Intermountain West. And "social distancing" is really easy when you can drive 50-60 miles to your home water and have it all to yourself most of the time for hours on end.

John