I am busy packing to re-locate for six months. Do not have time to find out details for you on my stuff. But, I built mine on I think you call them 1" by 6" boards in 8' lengths. I used Kathy Scott's video and calcuated the percentages she used for a leader. Then I marked the 2 boards for various lengths. 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, and 6.5'.

Painted one white. Painted the other black. Put them together and drilled on a drill press boaf at the same time I think. Anyway.....then reversed them end to end and screwed them together. So the holes did NOT match up. Thus each hole on a side has a positive stop when you insert a peg. I went to the local archery club and got a bunch of 5-8" various lengths of scrap graphite arrow pieces. They throw them away when they make arrows. I think they work perfectly for furling. The thread slides off of them easily.

It is so easy to count 2...2.5...etc in your mind to set the pegs for any given leader...I have not even marked the holes.

I happen to have a basement where the overhead rafters are exposed. So my last post....the one you shrink down to....I put a piece of dowel inside of it and installed a cup hook. When done spinning, I just lift the board up and set it on the floor with the top leaning forward on one of the rafters. Therefore it tilts forward....allows the leader to hang freely and sping away.

One side is for light colored threads and the other side is for dark colored threads. Works for me....maybe will work for others....
just info...for what ever good it might be

jim