Thread: World Fishing Network

Threaded View

You can get a good sports pkg if you are already a customer of dish. I pay only $27 a month for the welcome pkg. That is a receiver that feeds two tv's as if they were separate boxes...meaning each can be watching different channels. So don't have to pay extra for the second tv. Then it's $6 for dvr svc. Pretty economical. Anyway.....being a customer one can get the sports pkg which is only three channels. WFN, Sports channel, and Outdoor channel (well it includes MATV if you have HD). All customers get the PRST channel which is hunting and fishing. So one can put all four of them in a favorites list. This sprots pkg is only $4 per month for an existing customer. A pretty good deal I think. Last time I checked with Direct they have a pkg that is $12 a month and has none of the channels I just listed. Theirs is an athletic sports pkg.....not hunting or fishing and three times as much. Just info in case anyone wants this kind of svc.

Oh, I forgot to add...yes...adding the sports pkg would be $4 more and so I would pay $31 a month. I could not find it by just searching dish on the internet so I did a chat. Still $4 a month for an existing customer.
    Last edited by Whitewolf; 03-19-2015 at 01:52 PM. Reason: additional info