Went to the BBQ this evening. Everyone was in great spirits, but Leonard was a bit the worse for wear. LOL He looked really tired. He hurt his ankle pretty badly yesterday and is "playing with pain." He's a real trooper.

One attendee who shall remain nameless seems to be in a pretty foul mood and hasn't come to any of our get togethers or fished. I advised Leonard to just leave him to stew in the campgrounds this evening after he chewed Leonard out when Leonard went over and gave him a "special invite" to dinner. Guess there's one in most every crowd.

Fishermen were more successful today. Taneycomo has no Caddis. But the big winner for the day was a size 18 CDC EHC tied by Larry. Dave brought 20 fish to hand on that fly today. I fish them here sometimes and have had pretty good success with them myself. But I fish size 16's.

Primrose and Pearl BH Zebra Midges have been good lately, and several fish were caught on them as well. Cinammon ants did well for Larry for a bit.

Phil stopped by again this evening and so did the new game warden.

Tomorrow we meet at Noon at the pavilion. I plan to fish in the morning and then meet up with the gang and call it quits.

------------------
My New Year's resolution is to have more fun...even if YOU don't.