+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Testers Need

NewTyer 1 Guest

Thanks Brandon

moonlitflies: You should have received a PM from me. I'd love to help out if you still have openings. I also have backpacking/Tenkara fishing trips scheduled for the next 3 weeks as well as my mid-week evening trips so I should be able to get a reasonable amount of testing time for you.

Ok as promised, test group is full. Thank you to all who joined this group. Iam looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
    Brandon

I just want it clear I'm not advertising saying my lines are lighter than Streamsides or Cuthroats. I have fished them on both a 6:4 Tenkara-fishing 10ft rod and a Fountainhead 360 Stone 6:4. They fish very well on both rods without feeling heavy and or cumbersome. That is why I am performing the test group to see how they stack up and perform in other Tenkara Anglers eyes. I have some ideas to bring some new things to the market and table, but need to know how my lines perform, and make any needed changes to them. I hope all those in the test group know how much I appreciate them in helping me to perfect my product to distribute amongst the Tenkara community. I have a very deep passion for doing this and want to share that in each line or leader I make.

Wet lines,
    Brandon
    Last edited by moonlitflies; 07-19-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: typo

I just wanted to let anyone who hasn't got their test lines yet the last ones went out today. I got so busy going to Island Park it took me several days to get caught back up and get the last few lines finished and sent off. If you would send me a pm once you get them just so I know that you have them. Thank you to my most generous test group. I can't wait to hear from all of you.

Wet lines,
    Brandon

Will let you know Brandon. Looking forward to testing them out.

NewTyer 1 Guest

I too will let you know and we've already spoken but I also sent you a couple more PM's but can ask them here also. My questions were. When using a furled line, would you place a furled leader on before the tippet? or do you just put the tippet directly to the furled line. Also, I have a 12' Iwana and was thinking of taking it to PA with me this week but will be catching 25"+ fish, do you think the tenkara rod will hold those fish or snap the tip. Thank you for you replies

Will send PM thank you.

Well received my two lines yesterday. Went in the yard and tested both on two different rods. They cast beautifully and are very fine in the way they are made. I will upload images when I get a chance. I will weigh them as well and post result. The "weave, braid, twists" for lack of proper term is nice and very fine there is no trace of knots or ends. I had a 12 foot and 13 foot made one hi vis and one two color hi vis and not hi vis. Looking forward to fishing them.

Moonlit a big thank you.

NewTyer 1 Guest

Just got home today from fishing trip and lines were here so, I will try to get out sometime over the weekend to check them out

Scott

+ Reply to Thread