Fountainhead. Early on, I truly believed that the hard case was important (TenkaraUSA provides a hard case and Fountainhead doesn't). I have since changed my mind. The high end tenkara rods from Japan, whether Shimano or Daiwa, do not come with hard cases. The telescopic nature of tenkara rods naturally protects the fragile parts. Also, I have been told (by people who should know) that the breakage rate for tenkara rods is so low that you will probably never need the warranty (which is more complete with TenkaraUSA than with Fountainhead). If you don't need the case and don't need the warranty, why pay twice as much for the rod? I would get the Stone Fly rod rather than the Caddis Fly, though. It is a bit lighter and the matte finish has no rod flash.

The savings can go towards a Daiwa down the road if you decide you really like tenkara.

If you will be using the rod for smaller streams as well as wider rivers, get the 12' model. The 13 footer will be a little better on the larger rivers but a lot worse on the smaller streams.

I have frequently said to fish with the longest rod you can get away with. The other side of the same coin, though, is to fish with the lightest rod you can get away with. The 12' rod feels quite a bit lighter.