That is some tying desk for sure. Don't think it will fit under my ceiling, LOL! Would love to have one like that though as my stuff fills a whole room and is in many plastic cabinets which I fear for all the time.

I had a huge problem after the first of this year and almost couldn't tie. I tore my really injured my shoulder 18 years ago, but adapted to that and it didn't give me trouble tying until this year and then it really did. Had MRI and Doc said I have a massive tear in my rotator cuff, but I also have some heart issues so he didn't want to do surgery at all. Then he ask if I had lowered my vise for tying and I really had thought about it, but just had not. So a friend came over and made a step down for me attached to the table I tie on and that was like magic. Anyway here is a picture and I know there are 2 vises shown, but the Peak goes when I tie my jigs and the Peak I put here to rope dub tie with as I can make it even lower which helps me. Here are a could picks of my station and room. Under my table is full of boxes full of very high quality saddles and capes with a couple of full skins in there too. However the room is full also on both ends you can't see.
Skip

Then just one from the other side and will not put all sides in right now...