Thread: I may have a big problem here ....

Threaded View

Blog Entries

Hi Betty . To get rid of mice under the patio toss a few moth balls in their lair. it will get rid of anything living there , including skunks. ( don't ask ) You said at the start of this thread they invaded your toad abode. Is that some kind of device to attract toads?? When I park my boat in drydock at the marina each fall I used to get all sorts of things making it their winter home including some homeless persons who actually were very neat and did not destroy or steal anything. The neighbour boat was not so lucky and the people that stayed in his boat destroyed it.
    One poor guy had a Mink family absolutely stink up his boat so badly that they finally had to take it to the dump. The smell was horrendous . Mice of course carry things like the Hanta virus which can kill you. The moth balls got rid of everything and everybody, both rodent and human. ( They smell it and pick a different boat or home to invade not yours. )

If you get the mice to move now while its spring and fairly warm out they will not come back.

It takes about a month or so for mothballs outdoors to dissipate before you can no longer smell them but its worth it to get rid of unwanted creatures.

A big Plus is that no dog or cat will go near mothballs and be harmed by their chemicals like can happen with poisons.

As always , read my signature before taking any of my advice.
    Last edited by Gnu Bee Flyer; 05-16-2011 at 07:40 PM.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!