Quote Originally Posted by Steve Molcsan View Post
I have no particular issue with the double haul myself, or so I think, you just made is sound like something easy that you could pass on here rather simply, a good thing ... not that the double haul if very hard once practiced and learned,
but it can be bit intimidating at first, like riding a bike once learned you got it...
anyway qrrfish1, forget it sorry I asked.......

Be safe

Steve
Steve you seem to have misunderstood what I do, with Casting Instructors, not an uncommon situation with people unfamiliar with my techniques and philosophy. I work with a person and see them as an individual who hears what they hear and interprets what I say in the way it relates to them. If what I say doesn't work for the individual then it needs to be presented differently until the student displays clear comprehension of the thought. Everyone learns differently. While concepts can be universal, physics bends to no one, how we relate to that truth is subject to what each person brings to the circumstance. When I work with a person I have to consider every aspect of the situation to include language skills, physical ability, depth of preexisting knowledge, conceptions and motivation. When you add in equipment and environmental factors there's a lot of judgment calls to be made. I can't speak for others but personally I've never met anyone exactly like me so I have to ask each one I work with how do you need to learn.