Vocelli,

I agree with your comments, and NEVER like to see fisheries Management dump a truck load of fish into a Wild Fish Stream to appease the masses, that's just "WRONG", Period!!!

I believe that many anglers get all excited when they hear about a "Hot" new place to fish, they travel there, "Spend Money" (Hint, Hint), catch very few fish if any, and then say the place "sucks".

We all have favorite fishing waters we've come to know only through years and years of fishing them, through thick and thin times. A magazine writes about it and we worry about the abuse it's going to get.

How many times have you taken someone to a special fishin place and you just wack em and they only catch a few if any.

Most of the time it's due to you having an intimate relationship with that water. This cannot be garnered through any magazine article nor on-line musings, just years and years of trial and error.

My hope is that Fisheries Management doesn't do this kind of thing on any kind of large scale, that would definately be detrimental to the right way of doing things and is extremely hazardous fish management with the already threatened Wild Fish populations.

Maybe one day I'll get to venture and fish the beautiful streams of Pennsylvania that I read and hear so much about. When I do, just maybe we will bump into each other and can start a friendship "The Old Fashion Way", by shaking hands and introducing ourselves.

Terry