Extra dry clothes in the car

Normand, whether it works or not, I feel better writing my name, adress and phone number on all of my fly boxes, that way they know where to come to rob me of the rest of them...

After several mishaps ending in broken rods, make sure the first thing you stow when returning to the car is your flyrod, no exceptions

Make sure the flies you tied the night before for your big trip are boxed and put in with your equipment - too many times they were still on the magnet on my tying desk

Give the car key to he/she who can't handle the entire day fishing

Don't let the Kid go off on a fishing trip with your set of fins needed for your afternoon outing in the pontoon

Always make more lunch than needed because the friend your Kid invited didn't bring a thing for lunch or drink, let alone any flies

If you want your dark glasses and your camera to be there when you're on the water, put them around your neck before you leave home...or at least before you leave the vehicle after arrival

Check the charge on your camers battery

No, the wind knot in your tippet won't matter much...unless you really did want to land that pig!

Well, that's just a start...

Kelly.