I have 3 inflatables from different companies. I agree that the pump will work fine but that the nozzle is the concern. Most pumps come with three nozzles and one should fit. You can buy others at Cabela's, Bass Pro, Canadian Tire (Canada) - or where water toys are sold. I also agree (and use) a few inches of clear plastic tubing to connect the pumps to the valves.

If you are packing your tube in, then the hand pump is useful, but if you are inflating near the car, one that plugs into the dash is great - and you can do other stuff while the tube inflates.
On my tube that has car-tire style valves, I use a narrower tube connected to the narrower nozzle. To make life easier I just removed the valve stem, and bought some plastic (nylon) valve caps. Air goes in faster without the stem in the way, and a tight cap does not leak air.

I use the Creek Company fins and bought a second pair of waders (stocking-foot) for them. I also agree with the booties -–whether you wear them with the fins or not, they are great for walking to the water (carrying you stuff), when you are concerned about your neoprene feet.