I too am glad that the boating bullies got their own behavior back right in the face, BUT where do you find people like this? I was fishing up on that Chattooga River a couple of weeks ago with Better Loops. The Chattooga River is suppose to be Burt Reynolds, Deliverance Country with man-raping, inbred miscreants hiding behind every hill. There were no miscreants this trip but we had to deal with 5-6 parties of canoes, rafts and tubes while we were fishing. The river was narrow and low where we were fishing with only 10-20 feet of navigable water in places. As we saw each float party coming down river, Better Loops and I readied our Bowie Knives, loaded our pistols and got ready for a fight to the death over "our" water. Imagine our disappoint when EVERY party gave us a friendly wave, a cheerful greeting and an apology in advance for disturbing our fishing. I'm sure after writing this that I will run into a couple of total neanderthals as pay back. So far, I guess that I've just been lucky. 8T