I've got a few:

From 'A River Runs Through It':

One reason Paul caught more fish than anyone else was that he had his flies in the water more than anyone else. "Brother," he would say, "there are no flying fish in Montana. Out here, you can't catch fish with your flies in the air."

Something within fishermen tries to make fishing into a world perfect and apart - I don't know what it is or where, because sometimes it is in my arms and sometimes in my throat and sometimes nowhere in particular except somewhere deep. Many of us probably would be better fishermen if we did not spend so much time watching and waiting for the world to become perfect.

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
I am haunted by waters.

As much has been said of 'the movie', I, for one, enjoyed it immensely along with the book as written by Norman Maclean. Another favorite that I use often with my sons after having experienced a bad day, week, etc., is (paraphrased), "Let's go fishing and wipe this day off the map", along with "...he's (we're) going to make a killing".

Kelly.