Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I think of waders like I do fly lines. It's not my last fly line or set of waders, just my next one. I want to buy a quality pair, Simms, Patagonia, Cloudveil but I want to find them on sale. I don't care if they were last year's model or not. I bought three sets of Patagonia Watermasters this year. Not the Watermaster light version either. The ones that retailed for $335. I paid between $105 and $110 for each set. All three came off of Ebay and all three still had the $335 price tag on them. Besides Ebay, places like Sierra Trading post and one of my favorites these days is Madison River. I think that Mad R has some nice Cloudveils on sale now. I want a high end product and I love paying less than half retail. Sometimes it not if I can afford it or not. The purchasing game is an adventure for me. I love to make great buys almost as much as I like to chase fish and if I can make great buys on fishing equipment all the better.

Rick
Not sure if I would say a Chinese product is "high end"?

Nor am I really sure what Cloudveil's future is? You can buy Cloudveil products from the old company for about $120 to $160 for Gore Tex Chinese made waders, probably from various sources. Not sure if they have much of a warranty tho? Check out
http://www.levelninesports.com/Cloud...ishing-Apparel