Thread: LEAVING - Ladyfisher - March 15,2010

Threaded View

Gee Skeet you really missed out. My "quickly married" husband was Best Man when Castwell and I married in 1972. His late wife Bonnie was my Maid of Honor. After Castwell died and I began to realize what horrible shape I was in financially (like a quarter of a million in debt) I absolutely panicked. I called Trav again (I had called him from the Bahamas when Jim died) I was in absolute terror. He made my promise not to do anything, not anything, until he got here. He drove to Bozeman and took the first plane to Seattle, rented a car and was here the next morning. He told me he would take care of everything including me. I have known this man for 40 years and I would trust him with my life - oh, I guess I did, I married him.
    Right now Trav is putting together every issue of FAOL. He is running it. (Trav was Editor for the Anglers Journal magazine published out of Livingston some years ago.) I write my column, tend to the email and Bulletin Board, do the billing and try and get either old sponsors to pay their bill or bring new sponsors.
    In the meantime, Ron Tidd is trying to get the site changed over to more modern technology (we're in our 13th year, a little behind the technology)and upgrade our look, in his 'spare time.
    We will be moving to Montana, leave date is April 28th. To be rather blunt, Montana is a much better address for anything fly fishing related than Washington is. They have trout there, real trout streams and 50 miles south of Livingston is Yellowstone National Park.
    FAOL will continue, just from fly fishing country USA, Livingston Montana.
    Did you get that Skeet? Stay tuned, you just never know...
    Hugs,
    LadyFisher
    Last edited by LadyFisher; 03-22-2010 at 12:52 AM.