Also in the market for some new breathables.... I personally dont recommend Bailey's....(but it may have been the model) I'm on my fourth pair in 4 years, I hade two pairs which showed major wear around the knees from rubbing against them while walking. Actually had holes wear through in both knees (on the sides) on both pairs. The first pair lasted three months the second pair didnt even make it a month before they started to leak. Was able to return them to the shop I bought them at and get them exchanged, after the second time the shop upgraded me to the guide weight at no charge. Had a buckle snap after about a month so returned them also for some new ones and have the ones I use now for about two years but these are showing signs of wear and its about time for new ones. If I were to buy Baileys again...it would be guide weight and I must also confess that I love the fleece hand pocket on them.

I am thinking of Simms but am going to wait until March or so to start looking. I will confess that I am very hard on any kind of fishing gear I buy.

I am not knocking Bailey's as a whole...just dont really care for their waders. I like the shop and have no problems with their hooks (Dai-Riki). This is just my personal opinion so I hope I didnt really offend anyone.

------------------
Take care everyone and cya around. Mark

edit: I agree with PaulM about the warranty on the Baileys also...because of that I have been able to replace the ones with problems at no cost to myself.

[This message has been edited by MarkKillam (edited 12 January 2006).]