Do you cast these rods before you deliver them? How many rods have you tested and just couldn't let go? I don't want to know how this one cast because right now its perfect and I'm still looking.
I really like the action of this blank a lot. Its the classic series Amtak blank and it's just about the perfect combination of crispness without being overly fast.

Yep I test cast each rod I build. Don't really know why I do anymore because I've tested about every blank out there it seems, but I just like to put a bend in the rods before they go out the door so I know they are ready to fish. There's been a few rods I wouldn;t have minded keeping that's for sure. One that comes right to mind was a Cattanach taper cane rod I did for a guy back in the summer. He wanted dark green wraps with mint green trim and when I head those colors I thought YUCK!. Funny thing was after I got it wrapped and finished I absolutly felll in love with that color combination on that blonde colored cane blank and would have kept that rod in a heartbeat

Steve