I tried one of the swap leaders yesterday. Got in a real mess....but it was not due to the leader. I was goofing around with a 16' crappie rod from Bass Pro and a single handed fly line. That rod needs a spey line. Of course the rod was not even designed for fly casting. For $23 from Bass Pro....with "some" guides and a reel seat just about where a spey reel seat would be.....I decided to play with it. Little bit of wine....ooooops...I wish.....little bit of wind, wrong rod, wrong line.....not making any judgements on that leader yet. Wasn't at all a fair test. I can say this much....it was a very well done leader. I did find out I much prefer a tippet ring. My tiny diameter fluorocarbon tippet dug into the threaded loop (thread furled leader) such that I could not remove it. Even after snipping it off.....it was so embedded I could not remove it. No biggie, it doesn't even show.....only "I" know that it is there. But I think I will prefer tippet rings instead of the shorbs loop on the tippet end.

Jim