Thread: wading...

Threaded View

I am glad you like them...I have several friends from Georgia that pound the redfish really good around there but they are also addicted to fishing the Keys...for what you are wanting to do that slot is a good time IMO...you could roadside fish in Choko/Everglades City and get snook, tarpon...the bones start(or end) in Biscayne Bay in Miami...I would NEVER fresh water wade here nor use a float tube under any circumstance..,easy enough to pull over and park to catch peacocks...they are caught in the middle of the city with hundreds of cars passing and people walking past...I am at a Winn Dixie when fishing but sometimes I park at Wendys so I can get something to drink...its funny sometimes when I catch a peacock and set my timer for the picture and 5ft behind me is 20 people eating lunch and watching...if there are shopping carts in the water then its got peacocks...for Miami DIY I would always recommend Mathesson Hammock...it is where I myself learned and caught my 1st bonefish by wading and sitting on a ladder
    Last edited by bonefishwhisperer; 10-30-2009 at 01:05 PM.