I have a pontoon, round tube (my 3rd) and a Fish Cat LCS4. The latter is my favorite of the bunch. I get out the pontoon when I have a larger lake to cover as even with my pitiful rowing skills I can fish a good sized lake and travel from bream bed to bream bed with relative ease. If I used it more I would probably use my trolling motor on it some. I frequently wear shorts and sun block on the upper leg. I wear swim fins and use them to to move around while fishing.

Kengore in right taking a whiz in a float tube is involved, a float tube is a barge where the LCS 4 is more of a boat when it comes to moving around. In warm weather you could wear shorts with either really but with the round tube you will be soak with the LCS you will have a wet backside. If I could only have one toy of this type it would be the LCS or a similar pontube.

Down here thunderstorm can come up quick, the fastest you can go in any type float tube is really slow. I have been known to do aerobic float tubing with hand paddles and swim fins going in unison, but I really don't like to practice.