Hi Red Diamond:

First let me inform you that I own a Renzetti Presentation 4000 with cam jaws and a saltwater base. I also own a Renzetti Master. Now at one time I owned a Renzetti Traveler with cam jaws as wells. Now my go to vise at first was the presentation 4000, simply loved the vise and highly reccomend it. I had gotten into Salmon flies and need a vise that would hold hooks up to 5/0 and went looking at various vises and came home with the Renzetti Master. Now the Renzetti Traveler was used on camping trips, tying shows and on bussiness trips. I sold the Traveler because my presentation 4000 took it's place. I simply love the Master. Now if you have the money to spend or you are getting into tying those larger flies then go ahead and buy the Master. You will not be sorry. Now if you tying Trout flies and a few larger flies like Bass bugs, then you may want to look at the Renzetti presentation 4000 with cam jaws and saltwater base. This vise is just great and at a much lesser price then the Master. The presentation is smoothe, good looking, well built and will serve you a life time. I one day will hand the presentation 4000 down to my grandson when he is ready and into tying. Now the Master I will have to be dead before it will be given up. Lastly the Master or the Presentaion 4000 blows the traveler away any day. Hope this helped.