North Fork Outdoors would be a really good company to have as an FAOL sponsor. I bought my Scadden Madison River pontoon from Larry Tullis a couple of years ago, and he went out of his way to make sure I got the boat I needed, at a price that was less than the other premium level pontoons.

Chris - I got my boat a couple of years ago in January. I couldn't wait to set it up, so I moved the living room furniture out of the way and set that puppy up in the living room! It went together easily - everything fits perfectly. I was really surprised how solid it was - it felt like it was made from one piece. No creaking, bending, flexing - nothing but SOLID. It feels the same on the water, and really inspires confidence. I'm not sure I could flip that thing if I tried, it's so stable.

In this day and age, when you contact a company, you usually get an automated phone answering system. When I contacted North Fork Outdoors, Dave Scadden answered the phone. Those guys live, eat, and sleep inflateable watercraft, and it really shows.