+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here we go again...

1. Default Here we go again...

If money were NO object...what rod would you like to own past or present. For me a Ron Kusse 7 1/2ft 2pc 5wt...in either an ELF, Catskill, Original...hmmm I like all Kusse rods. What about you?

------------------
    "GET THE DRIFT?"

Mike,

I'm not sure I understand the question:

Is this to be my one and only rod, or is this an addition to any rods I already own?

Allan

3. Default

Allan...whatever you want it to be. Never really thought of it like that.

------------------
    "GET THE DRIFT?"

Blog Entries

5wt Ron Kusse Dark flamed Quad . Signed by Ron .

Oh Ya , seeing as Mike will be buying it for me I'll get Ron to put some rare encrusted jewels in it to make it pretty . Perhaps the hope diamond in the base for balance .

[This message has been edited by Gnu Bee Flyer (edited 19 November 2005).]
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Oh Ya , seeing as Mike will be buying it for me I'll get Ron to put some rare encrusted jewels in it to make it pretty . Perhaps the hope diamond in the base for balance .
    Oh, a "bling" rod

A Charles Ritz Parabolic.

------------------
    I'm a much better Fly fisher when talking fishing, than when I'm Actually Fly fishing!
    Getting OLD is For Old People.

Have Fun Stay Young Go Fly Fishing!

I'll take my Gatti FR 905 3PA. It may not have the glomor or the beauty of a cane rod, but in my view it's a lot more pleasant to cast. I'm gettin too old for one of those wooden rods.

Bob

------------------
    There is a fine line between fly fishing, and standing in the water waving a stick.

Mike,

The ones I own right now suit me just fine. But if I really had to choose just one it would be my first flyrod, a glass Shakespeare Presidential I owned in 1959...long gone. Can't remember how or why, but I seem to recollect I gave it to a friend for installing a sink in one of the first homes I owned after I got married.

Later, RW

------------------
    "We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring on fishing the wet fly-
    "The value of trout is simply that they exist" <Frank Weisbarth>

MM,

I'll repeat what I wrote in a similar thread. I'd like to have the rod that Theodore Gordon considered his favorite. Unfortunately, all the money in the world cannot provide it since it was destroyed by a fire in 1975.

Allan

10. Default

Allan...has it ever been recreated? Was it a custom rod or a Payne or Leonard and so on?

------------------
    "GET THE DRIFT?"

+ Reply to Thread